Followers

Pages

Sunday 18 October 2015

glitter n sparkle dt challenge.......cute/spooky halloween

well its challenge time again n its coming up to that time of year,Halloween..........whhhoooOOOOO!!!!!..............................................................................................for this challenge i chose mad queen Alice from sweet pea stamps
i coloured the image using my pro markers and sukura pens....
I decided to steer away from orange and green n used purples blacks and whites instead.
I mounted it on black glitter card and downloaded the background image from google.
I  used black glitter embossing powder on the skulls eyes.
The Halloween stamp is from my stash unfortunately cant remember where from.
I added some nail art gems to her crown.........resourceful us crafters aren't we lol .
As a finishing touch a flower was added to her hair.
 hope you like her
.hugs Kathy.


No comments:

Post a Comment