Followers

Pages

Sunday 4 October 2015

glitter n sparkle dt challenge

Our Glitter n Sparkle weekly challenge for this sunday is anything goes.
 The image i chose is Amy on a cloud by Crafty Sentiments.
I used promarkers to colour her in and added crystal glamour dust, the sentiment is from over the rainbow by stamping up as is the bowmaker.
I mounted the image on my own bright pink stash, and the background image was downloaded from google images.
 My DT colleagues will know why i chose this image.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute and adorable, Kathy! The background paper you found fits perfectly - I love rainbows and butterflies! Sweet card! And thank you for visiting my blog and becoming a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your lovely comments ....am slowly figuring out this blogging lark x.

    ReplyDelete